Tuesday 10 April 2012

Crimeny I am going to Africa tomorrow :S

Well basically the title says it all!

I've set up this blog so that all you wonderful people back in chilly rainy England can see all the exciting things I get up to in good old Botswana! Today I had to repack everything as my bag was popping at the seams and I was too weedy to lift it. Packing is officially the most stressful thing I have had to do so far, I think I may leave as much as I can behind just so there is less to cram back in in July. This time tomorrow I will be on the 20 something hour plane journey and I canny wait :D.

That's about all I have to say today as nothing has happened yet but keep on reading to see if what I think will happen (I will basically spend the 3 months making friends with a monkey like Rafiki from the lion king and adopt a baby leopard!) actually does happen! I'm already fairly sure that wont happen but we will just have to wait and see! Until then please visit my just giving page http://www.justgiving.com/Faye-Jackson0 and if you can spare anything then please donate to Skillshare International, it does some amazing work and I can't wait to be apart of it.

Hopefully my next post will be more exciting and actually say something other than complaining about packing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment